The Canadian Association of Counselling Hypnotherapists and Educators (CACHE) is a not for profit society of regulated counselling hypnotherapists dedicated to providing the highest standards of practice and education in our field.
At CACHE, we believe in:
Maintaining a high standard of hypnotherapy training
We provide industry-leading training through our CACHE-approved schools. If you have taken training elsewhere, we will provide you an entrance exam. If there are gaps in your training, we will provide you material to level-up your learning so that all of our members are at the same high standard.
Keeping current and staying connected
We foster connection among colleagues both in-person and online. We provide education and support for our members through events and our member-only resource archives. Our members have many opportunities to connect with like-minded people, advance their training and stay current with new techniques.
Building a successful business
We support our members not only to excel in the field of hypnotherapy, but also to establish a solid, secure and successful business. To that end, we provide professional supervision, marketing workshops, business development training and opportunities to learn from established colleagues in the field.
Elevating the field of hypnotherapy
We protect the public interest and the integrity of our profession through entry criteria, peer review and discipline. We have established the highest standards of practice, entry to practice, code of ethics and complaints policies in Canada. Along with FACTBC (Federation of Counsellors and Therapists in British Columbia), we actively support the creation of a college of therapists in BC.
Education & Resources
While our association is specifically engaged with continuing education and credentialing for Counselling Hypnotherapy, our membership is made up of registered professionals in the fields of hypnotherapy, counselling and a variety of other therapeutic modalities. As such, our trainings are diverse, multi-disciplinary and holistic, with an integrative approach to therapy.
Connection & Support
From our monthly online and in-person gatherings, our digital presence through social channels and podcasts, our advocacy work in the healthcare sector, to our workshops and courses, we are working to reduce the sense of isolation that can sometimes come from solopreneurship. CACHE is your link to the wider community of practitioners, not only in your area but also spanning the globe. We also support and promote member-led events, helping you reach your ideal clients.
Advocacy & Innovation
Membership in CACHE is an opportunity to build and shape a stronger professional community. Your membership gives you a voice. Growing our membership gives us political power. If you would like to see hypnotherapy embraced by the medical community and one day be covered under universal healthcare, then becoming a member is a great place to start.
Membership may be right for you if:
- • You are already trained and want to belong to a proactive, future-oriented organization that will help you develop your practice and be successful in your field.
- • You are looking for premium hypnotherapy training that is thorough, holistic, relevant to modern life, and keeping pace with current neuroscience and mind-body research.
- • You are already working in alternative health, counselling, social work or some other therapeutic field and are curious about hypnotherapy.
- • You are a student currently enrolled in a hypnotherapy training program. (Student Members have voting rights – it's your future, after all.)
- • You are a retired hypnotherapist. (As an Associate Member, you would not have voting rights but would enjoy all other benefits of membership including online masterminds and discounted event registrations).